Submit a Report

If this is an emergency and/or someone is in danger, please call 911.

Not sure which reporting form to use? Try the Form Finder.

Individuals at UConn Health seeking to report other concerns involving students or residents may contact either the School of Medicine (860-679-7599), the School of Dental Medicine (860-679-2304), the Graduate School (860-679-3849) or the Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office (860-679-2147).