Form Finder

If this is an emergency and/or someone is in danger, please call 911.

I am:

Reporting a Concern About:

Type of Incident:

Get help finding the right form for your situation.

Privacy icon

Anonymous Option

Forms marked with this icon allow you to remain anonymous by withholding identifying information (name, email, etc.) on the form. In most cases, it is preferable that you provide your name and contact information so that the University can respond most effectively to your report. Users of REPORTLINE have the ability to communicate through a unique pin code while maintaining anonymity.

Individuals at UConn Health seeking to report other concerns involving students or residents may contact either the School of Medicine (860-679-7599), the School of Dental Medicine (860-679-2304), the Graduate School (860-679-3849) or the Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office (860-679-2147).